and Flash from running.
These features are needed to run the activities on our web site.
If you click on a resource and an empty window opens and no activity runs you need to either use another browser such as Firefox or follow these steps. (30 seconds to change)
- 1. click Tools (near the top right corner of the Internet Explorer 7 window)
- 2 .click Internet Options (last item in the menu)
- 3. click Security tab (second tab along in the Internet Options dialogue box)
- 4. click Trusted Sites ( green tick icon, second along)
- 5. click Sites button (just below the icons)
- 6.Our web address should be in the add this website... box(if not add it by hand)
- 7 click close button (bottom right corner of the Trusted sites dialogue box)
- 8. click close button (bottom centre of the Internet Options dialogue box)
We have had some additional help from Chris at a school in Aberdeen.
To solve the problem where some PC's can open the resources and others not.
This may be that the Flash browser plug in is installed but not running.
To quote Chris "basically I had to give a user account local administrative permissions and install it with that account rather than as the domain administrator."
For those visual learners here are a series of screenshots.